Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Fav: Jeans


Sorry I've been on such a long hiatus guys! If you follow me on Tumblr, Instagram, or Twitter I've been updating with some sets from Polyvore and a few "Outfit Of The Day's" but nothing like I should be! I took some personal time I really needed but now I'm back and hopefully on a roll. 
I'm kicking off with a post about one of my favorite things, jeans. And this is in dedication to the upcoming website, Puddding. (Follow on Twitter, @PudddingPeeps) 

A little bit about this site that is soon to be launched....
I was contacted by the woman who gave birth to this brilliant idea and I got to view the site before the launch and I just have to say, this is going to change the way women shop for jeans.
The basic idea starts with a problem....the immense difficulty women face to find jeans that fit their bodies well.  Every once in a while one women finds a fashion miracle: jens sewn by angels to fit her perfectly. These kind of discoveries, at least for me, are few and far in between.  So this website makes it easy for women to identify themselves by body type and connect with other women of the same body type and who face the same sizing problems (for example, personally I have a lot of junk in the trunk which makes it difficult to find jeans that fit well in both the waist and the bottom) and share advice about jeans they have found that work for them.  

With all that said, follow her on Twitter and get updates about when this site will become available for everyone!

And now I have a few pictures of me and a good friend wearing some of our favorite pairs of jeans and having fun with our model behavior. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment