Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Fav 5: Week of February 18th

My Fav 5

Number 1

Ken & Dana Design

Even though there's no marriage for this girl (...yet), I can't help myself but to look.  And this website makes me want to not only look, but basically get engaged to myself just so I can have one of their AMAZING rings.

If the variety of these engagement rings and wedding bands doesn't immediately catch your eye, look a little closer at the company's ethics.  They are able to make these gorgeous rings while still being environmentally and socially responsible in many ways.  It's amazing that they produce these unique pieces with recycled metal and diamonds that follow the Kimberly Process system. If that still isn't enough for those with tight holds on your wallets; they give some proceeds to Global Witness.

Even in the simplest forms, these rings are anything but plain, but it's plain to see that this company and their products are worth it.

Go check it out! Ken & Dana Design
And don't forget about the Treasure Chest that has their collection of other fine jewelry.

P.S. Some of my personal favorites!
Daffodil $1,450

Stella $2,250

Original Created by Hannah April 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment