Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Fav 5: Week of February 18th


My Fav 5

Number 2

Bath and Body Works

Okay, so I'm obsessed with a lot of things, and I mean a lot.  But the one thing that never seems to get replaced by a new trend, fad, or fancy; is Bath and Body Works.

If you have never been in a B&BW store, then you've been living under a rock (one that doesn't smell like a heavenly wonderland that only B&BW can supply) and if you have then you get the appeal.  If you are one of those people living under a rock, I don't blame you, but I want to open your eyes and nose to this place before you happily crawl back into your hole.

This place has anything and everything that can spiff you up and make you smell like an abundance of things... from a Paris Night to an Island Margarita and everything in between.

They carry hand sanitizer (that comes in all-too convenient totable sizes and even have holders to match any thing). I don't think I've ever been in the store when they haven't had a sale on these minis or their assortment of lip glosses and balms.

My current holder and scent: Black Pearl

My back ups ;)

5 for $5 on mini hand sanitizers. My favorites are: Island Margarita, Fresh Picked Strawberries, Pink Chiffon and Black Pearl. 

They also come in full sized bottles, great for presents! 4 for $15 or 6 for $20

As for the lip glosses it's buy 2, get 1 free! My favorite of all time is the Mentha Shimmer Tint, it's got a pretty pink sparkle but since I live in the frigid mountains, it feels like my chapped lips take a vacation. 

The last thing I just have to mention is B&BW's True Blue Spa.  It's got all the trappings to turn your bathroom into a spa. But what I utilize most is the self-tanner.  Once again I live in the mountains during my semesters, where it rains and snows all day, most days. So when I'm not home in Texas, I'm here....and pale. I use the True Blue Spa Airbruch Tan and the Self Tanning Lotion and Bronzer.  They are all amazing, and even though I have a special process to keep from turning orange and streaky (I'll share that later), it is super easy to work with.








No comments:

Post a Comment